HOW YO RECOVER OR RETRIEVE WHATSAPP CHATS OR MESSAGES
Now-a-days everybody using whatsapp. Whatsapp provides more beneficial features like sending, images, documents,files videos etc.So, all are using whatsapp to sharing important files. These files are in chat history.
If you accidentally Deleted your WhatsApp chat history, messages and attachments on your Android phones? Are You questioning how to recover deleted whatsapp messages dont worry. Back up process for whatsapp chats was not same for all company products like Samsung galaxy phones, LG phones, HTC, Lenovo, Motorola, i Phone etc.
How to Recover deleted whatsapp messages on samsung
Below methods are suitable for Samsung and other android phones. you can get backup by following the below mentioned methods.Here we provide different ways to recover deleted WhatsApp data. We will introduce how to get back your recover deleted WhatsApp messages or chat history with the chat app.
Method 1:Uninstall Whatsapp and Re-install Whatsapp for backups
If You want backup and restore your whatsapp chats follow these steps
1. Uninstall the WhatsApp on your device.
2. Reinstall it and sign in your account.
3. There would be prompted with a message to restore your backup after you open the reinstalled WhatsApp. Please tap “Restore”.
4. whatsapp will restore your chats in your whatsapp account.
5.Whatsapp chat Backup will be based on what you set in chat backup history.Example Daily, weekly etc.
6.After Finishing backup process you can get deleted chats on your whatsapp account.
Method 2 :Recover Whatsapp Messages through File Manager
If you want to recover whatsapp chat history or messages from long over i.e., more than 7 days. You can follow below instructions to restore WhatsApp messages or chats from file manager.
1. Download File Manager app on your device. And then open.
2. Go to “internal storage”.
3.Check for whatsapp database >> WhatsApp >>Databases.
4.Rename the backup file. For instance, you should change the name of the backup from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12” to “msgstore.db.crypt12”. But please note that do not change the number of the crypt extension.
4. Uninstall the WhatsApp app and then re-install it.
5. Tap “Restore” on the pop-up window.
6. After Finishing back process, Deleted chats are shown in your whatsapp chats.